Lithiumate™ BMS ordering
Information we need from you
We are unable to accept new customers due to the chip shortage.
If you are not a present customer, please accept our apologies, and contact one of these other BMS companies.
If you are a past customer, to order a Lithiumate BMS, please...
- What is the cell format?:
- Small cylindrical (e.g.: 18650)
- Pouch (i.e. soft polymer bag)
- Large prismatic; if so:
- What is the bolt size? (e.g.: M8)
- What is the spacing between the terminals? (e.g.: 106 mm)
- Other. If so, what?
- How many cells in series?
- What is the cell arrangement?
- Single series string
- Parallel-first: cells in parallel to form a block; a number of blocks in series
- Series-first: cells in series to form a string; a number of strings in parallel
- Is the battery divided into physically separate boxes? If so, how many?
- What is the maximum current? (If different current for charging and use, specify both.)
- Do you want us to make cables for you, or can we just send you the parts you make your own cables?
- Would you like a display?
Please contact us.