Cell board, dual, double-ended prismatic cell
The 1PR2500 cell boards have been discontinued
Each of these cell boards handles two prismatic cells|
(as opposed to a 1PR series, which handles one cell per board,
or a 1PM series, which handles multiple cells per board).
- Matched to double ended prismatic cells
- Mounted on the top of a cell, through ring terminals, reaches to the other end with a long wire
- One Cell Board per 2 cells (or 2 sets of multiple cells in parallel)
- Flat shape: doesn't extend past current carrying bolts
- A single communication wire is used between adjacent cells in a bank
- These cell boards require a BMS master to form a complete BMS
Installation is straightforward:
- Mount cells side-by-side, with alternating polarity
- Connect them in series with straps
- Place a cell board in the well opposite the terminals, secure to the cells with double adhesive tape
- Connect the ring terminal at the end of the red wire to the most positive terminal of the 2 cells
- Connect the ring terminal at the end of the black wire to the most negative terminal of the 2 cells
- Connect the ring terminal at the end of the of the long yelow wire to either terminals at the far end of the cells (which are connected together by a strap)
- Connect adjacent cell boards with a communications wire: orange wire goes towards more positive cells, gray wire towards more negative cells
These standard Cell Boards are compatible with GBS cells type LPF-G200AH, LFP-GBS200AH, GBS-LFMP200AH
Note that there GMS makes 2 versions: 4 each M4.5 machine screws, or 1 each M6 bolt.
Make sure you order the correct version of the cell board.
Specifications are in the Lithiumate™ Manual.
Each bank requires a positive cell board on its most positive cell, a negative cell board on its most negative cell, and mid-bank cell boards in the remaining cells.
(The automatic quote form will select the correct number of each type of board for you.)
Right angle connectors are standard on end boards.
Versions with straight connectors or no connectors are available with quick turnaround.
- With right angle connectors - requires a slight extra mounting space beyond the cell bolts
- With straight connectors - requires significant extra mounting space beyond the cell bolts
- Without connectors (cables to the BMS controller are soldered directly to the cell board) - requires no extra space beyond the cell bolts
Part number: 1PR2500M:
- 1 = Cell Board
- PR = Prismatic
- 2 =dual
- 50 = cell length: 0.5 m
- 0 = M4 bolt; 6 = M6 bolt
- M = mid bank (available:M = mid-bank; P = positive end; N = negative end)
To order, please see the Lithiumate BMS ordering form.