Cell boards for pouch or small cylindrical cells
Open PCB assembly
Each of these cell boards handles a single pouch or small cylindrical cell.
- Measures and reports voltage and temperature
- Mounted onto the cell
- Inobstrusive: fits within the gap between small cylindrical cells or between tabs for large pouch cells
- A single communication wire is used between adjacent cells in a bank
Pouch and small cylindrical cell boards
These cell boards can be used with all pouch and small cylindrical cells.
Single boards offer flexibility, as they can be used in a variety of cell arrangements.
These cell boards can be used with a variety of prismatic cells. They are available in various lengths, to accommodate various terminal spacings.
Vinci prismatic cell boards in applications
Each bank requires a positive cell board on its most positive cell, a negative cell board on its most negative cell, and mid-bank cell boards in the remaining cells.
(The quote form will automatically select the correct number and type of boards.)
- 1.8 to 4.5 V, 1.25 mV resolution (Vinci)
- Protected against miswiring, up to +/- 50 V
- -40 ~ 85 °C, 0.5 °C resolution (Vinci)
- Dual redundant
- Voltage measurement (against voltage reference failure)
- Temperature measurement (against thermistor failure)
- Protection (analog fault detector in case of digital BMS failure)
- Balance current: ~200 mA
Detailed specifications are in the Vinci BMS Manual.
Installation is straightforward:
- Mount cell board on the cell
- Connect adjacent cell boards with a communications wire
For more information, see the installation instructions.
- As part of a complete BMS:
- For spare parts, please contact us